Fa
ll is upon us in North Dakota. Cool nights, pleasant days and the leaves starting to turn. Time to load the wood rack and build a fire on the chilly nights. Such a beautiful time. I don't even mind the thought of what comes after fall!
I've been enjoying Kyle's football games whenever I can during the beautiful weather. I can't believe he's playing varsity ball already. Tara is playing Jr. High volleyball in Webster. I plan to get to some of her games that are closer to Ellendale. Krista is involved in Prom fund raising. Help I'm getting old! Slow down kids, please. :(
My sisters, Betty and June, are still around but will be leaving for home in a month or so. I'm trying to wean myself by not spending quite so much time with them as I always miss them so when they go. They're helping me quilt a Christmas hankie quilt. It will be so much fun to have during the holiday season.
As most of you know, quilting is my favorite pass time. I have so many things started and so many more ideas in my head that I hope to be very organized and productive over the winter months. I tend to be a good time waster and get nothing done, so I'm challenging myself to change my ways.
I may be difficult to concentrate on projects with Mike and Mandy's twins due in December and the announcement of another grandchild due in April. Yes, I said another grandchild!! Matt and Michele shared their news recently! I can't believe how lucky I am. This will make 12!! (For me not them!!)
It's very evident that I've not kept up with my blogging very well. I have good intentions but time seems to get away from me. I will do better as I enjoy reading blogs from friends and family so I want to share also. So until the next time, enjoy the day!
ll is upon us in North Dakota. Cool nights, pleasant days and the leaves starting to turn. Time to load the wood rack and build a fire on the chilly nights. Such a beautiful time. I don't even mind the thought of what comes after fall! I've been enjoying Kyle's football games whenever I can during the beautiful weather. I can't believe he's playing varsity ball already. Tara is playing Jr. High volleyball in Webster. I plan to get to some of her games that are closer to Ellendale. Krista is involved in Prom fund raising. Help I'm getting old! Slow down kids, please. :(
My sisters, Betty and June, are still around but will be leaving for home in a month or so. I'm trying to wean myself by not spending quite so much time with them as I always miss them so when they go. They're helping me quilt a Christmas hankie quilt. It will be so much fun to have during the holiday season.
As most of you know, quilting is my favorite pass time. I have so many things started and so many more ideas in my head that I hope to be very organized and productive over the winter months. I tend to be a good time waster and get nothing done, so I'm challenging myself to change my ways.
I may be difficult to concentrate on projects with Mike and Mandy's twins due in December and the announcement of another grandchild due in April. Yes, I said another grandchild!! Matt and Michele shared their news recently! I can't believe how lucky I am. This will make 12!! (For me not them!!)
It's very evident that I've not kept up with my blogging very well. I have good intentions but time seems to get away from me. I will do better as I enjoy reading blogs from friends and family so I want to share also. So until the next time, enjoy the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment